Friday, February 4, 2011

Doggie Do Do

I'm being asphyxiated by Chevy (mom's dog) farts. Yr brother fed him then I did. He's pooped 5 times. It smells like "louise" after eating the squirrel. Mom's text on 2/2/2011

LOL. who is Louise? me

I have been awake all night. he's having diarrhea everywhere. Kath's friend had a dog Louise, who ate squirrels and farted always.

Don't remember that

No? she ate squirrels she was a little dog that would cut terrible wind but the owners never removed her. They'd say "oh thats just Louise!" Haha

Thanks for the memories, Mother! In fact, I am repulsed. Ugh. Dog farts are one of the most vile smells on earth and I didn't need to read about any of this! LMAO

P.S. This is the text I woke up to find on my phone. Unpleasant enough but worse before my first cup of coffee!

Can't wait to see what she texts me tomorrow!





  • Are you tired of getting mixed messages about anti aging secrets? What if you could age gracefully and do it naturally without a cart full of chemically laden facial creams and serums?
  • Is your body aching beyond its years? Antioxidants can naturally help to relieve aches and pains.
  • Over 2,000,000 people have been harmed by taking prescription drugs. 
Fight back and age gracefully with The Anti-Aging Phenomenon

No comments:

Post a Comment