Sunday, April 17, 2011

I Get No Respect!

This is an added note to correct an earlier post. I stated that my Mother sleeps with three dogs, I forgot the cat. She sent me the picture with this note:

"I get no respect. Where do i fit in to this picture? Hope u all sleep well!"

Mom, you do it to yourself! Lol. If it were me, those buggers would be on the floor! 










  • Are you tired of getting mixed messages about anti aging secrets? What if you could age gracefully and do it naturally without a cart full of chemically laden facial creams and serums?
  • Is your body aching beyond its years? Antioxidants can naturally help to relieve aches and pains.
  • Over 2,000,000 people have been harmed by taking prescription drugs. 
Fight back and age gracefully with The Anti-Aging Phenomenon

No comments:

Post a Comment