Sunday, April 17, 2011

Maple Bacon Ice Cream

Mom says "Have you ever tried maple bacon ice cream?"

"No, Gross!"

"I bought some to take to South Carolina when I fly down to see your nephew and pick up my new car." My mother bought a new car from my brother-in-law. She only had to fly 1000 miles to go pick it up!

"Won't they take it from you at the airport? It is a liquid!"  

"No, it is frozen solid in my mini cooler."

"Um, ok!"

"A-holes took the ice cream at the airport saying it wasn't solid enough!" Mom texts me in suprise!

Don't say I didn't warn you! Really, Mom! 




  • Are you tired of getting mixed messages about anti aging secrets? What if you could age gracefully and do it naturally without a cart full of chemically laden facial creams and serums?
  • Is your body aching beyond its years? Antioxidants can naturally help to relieve aches and pains.
  • Over 2,000,000 people have been harmed by taking prescription drugs. 
Fight back and age gracefully with The Anti-Aging Phenomenon

No comments:

Post a Comment